The basic cookbook for reaching heart fitness and wellness via a weight loss program it is low in ldl cholesterol and saturated fats–updated and revised with 200 recipes (including 50 new to this version)
Lose the dangerous fat, but no longer the taste.
Now in its fifth version, American Heart Affiliation Healthy Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook provides probably the most up-to-date tips on heart fitness and food. Good-for-you meals should even be pleasant, and the American Heart Affiliation exhibits how effortless it’s to change the dangerous fat in your weight loss program with more healthy ones. This basic cookbook deals greater than 200 tempting dishes, 50 of that are new, including:
· Fresh Basil and Kalamata Hummus
· Triple-Pepper and White Bean Soup with Rotini
· Taco Salad
· Hearty Fish Chowder
· Chicken Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Topping
· Balsamic Braised Pork with Unique Mushrooms
· Grilled Pizza with Grilled Greens
· Stovetop Scalloped Tomatoes
· Puffed Pancake with Apple-Cranberry Sauce
· Mango Brûlée with Pine Nuts
The ideal partner for nowadays’s healthy cook dinner, this indispensable assortment of recipes proves you can consume deliciously and nutritiously.
- American Heart Affiliation Healthy Fat Low Ldl cholesterol Cookbook Scrumptious Recipes to Aid Reduce Dangerous Fat and Reduce Your Ldl cholesterol